We’ve successfully recruited, not only one, but two business developers, both through the ad at Startup Space. We will definitely use Startup Space ads for upcoming recruitments as well, the profiles of people who have applied through the SSS ad have been consistently great!Jens Alm, ProReNata @doculmus
FundedByMe is a platform connecting investors with entrepreneurs to fund.
As a member of the product team you’ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and improvements impacting how people interact on FundedByMe.com
What you will be doing.
- Designing user interfaces, information architectures, interactions flows and design patterns for web and responsive web.
- Share visions on whiteboards, sketchbooks etc.
- Talk to users, wireframe, prototype and create mockups.
- Promote ideas, internalize feedback, own the usability of our products, push for the usability evolution of our whole platform.
- Figure out how to solve problems.
- Create designs for online and offline, maintain our style guide.
Skills and talents you have.
- At least 2 years of interaction design.
- Ability to move fast, iterate, listen, incorporate feedback and adapt.
- Conversion Centred Design
- Proficiency in design tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Balsamiq or similar.
- Talent for incorporating personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and customer feedback.
Nice to have.
- Background of analytics
- Infographic or the ability to analyze and visualize data through big data.
Why work with FundedByMe?
FundedByMe is breaking boundaries when it comes to financing your business/ideas.
Over the last year we’ve helped more than 24 companies raising more than €5,5 million for their businesses from everyday to seasoned investors. In 95% of our our campaigns we’ve helped entrepreneurs to connect with investors abroad that they’ve never connected with before.
We’re building great tools for investors to help them connect with entrepreneurs.
Our team has worked with some of the biggest brands in the modern era including Facebook, Spotify, Klarna and Microsoft.
You’ll be joining us in our Stockholm office situated at SUP46. Here you will have breakout areas, access to ping pong table, foosball, litres and litres of coffee an event space that has seen the likes of Google and probably 50% of all meetups held in Sweden.
Swedish Startup Space definitely has a great insight into reaching out to the right audience, we ran ads on both Linkedin and SwedishStartupSpace, got better candidates and ended up hiring from SwedishStartupSpace.Arno Smit, CTO FundedByMe @_entreprenerd