We’ve successfully recruited, not only one, but two business developers, both through the ad at Startup Space. We will definitely use Startup Space ads for upcoming recruitments as well, the profiles of people who have applied through the SSS ad have been consistently great!Jens Alm, ProReNata @doculmus
Software Developer to Internet of Things Company
Do you want to be a part of something big?
Join us, and get involved in shaping a product that will have its place in hundreds of thousands of homes, reducing energy consumption and empowering the owners.
Your primary task is to design, develop and release reliable and scalable backend solutions that communicates with sensor networks, external systems and various devices used by our customers. Maybe you’ve read about “Internet of Things”. That’s what you will be doing.
- Create and deliver compelling user experiences, together with the rest of the team
- Develop high quality, highly available software for the ngenic cloud
- Define and implement API:s for a variety of clients
- Manage our servers and refine our continuous process
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience of building scalable backend/cloud solutions
- Knowledge of, and experience with relational databases and REST architecture
- Comfortable working on Windows based systems and .NET
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions (e.g MongoDB)
- Experience of Continuous Integration and test driven development
We think the ideal candidate has a couple of years work experience, a strong will to always learn new technologies and at the same time cares about the details. It’s also good if you love mexican food and like playing with 3D printers.
We are located in Uppsala, but several of our employees commute from Stockholm. As a resident of Stockholm, you are entitled to a day’s work from home every week.
Swedish Startup Space definitely has a great insight into reaching out to the right audience, we ran ads on both Linkedin and SwedishStartupSpace, got better candidates and ended up hiring from SwedishStartupSpace.Arno Smit, CTO FundedByMe @_entreprenerd