We’ve successfully recruited, not only one, but two business developers, both through the ad at Startup Space. We will definitely use Startup Space ads for upcoming recruitments as well, the profiles of people who have applied through the SSS ad have been consistently great!Jens Alm, ProReNata @doculmus
rêve’s mission is to provide its users with the best shopping experience by tearing down the walls between online and offline channels. rêve (www.reveapp.com) is a product-recognition platform that allows consumers to recognise, connect and interact with products via digital means regardless of the environment in where they see them (in digital or a physical stores).
We are currently looking for a backend developer that loves to design and build scalable architectures, that is willing to learn from top-class engineers, and that is proactive in further developing rêve’s platform.
We are a truly international team composed of very experienced individuals in launching global Internet products or services. We have a broad background ranging from computer vision and artificial intelligence, to general software development and business development. We sit in the heart of Stockholm at SUP46 premises (www.sup46.com). Here you will have breakout areas, access to ping pong table, foosball, litres and litres of coffee an event space that hosts 50% of all meetups held in Sweden.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
• Lead the development of our backend doing API driven development with BDD styled testing and continuous integration.
• Our API is RESTful JSON currently built with Ruby on Rails, Mongo DB, Redis and Elasticsearch.
• Everything is containerised using Docker and distributed amongst our servers.
• You will be part of a team of developers where your main task consists of building a scalable platform that can support several hundred thousand users, worldwide.
• You will learn, master, control and have lots of fun along the way!!
FITS YOU? THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES:
• Autonomous and passionate about solving complex problems
• Strong foundation of backend languages (Ruby, Python, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and HTTP/REST
• Deep understanding of software architecture and data modeling
• Fluent in English
Our vision is that e-commerce and physical retail should be fully integrated. As consumers we are interested in the things we like, no matter where we see them. And we do that via our mobile applications through which you can recognise, connect and interact with physical products from the largest high-street retailers. We launched our iOS app this spring and we are planning to release our Android version shortly.
rêve is part of STING’s Excelerate program, Sweden’s largest accelerator program for high-growth potential companies in the ICT, internet/media, cleantech and life science space.
Do you have what it takes?
Drop us a mail to email@example.com
Swedish Startup Space definitely has a great insight into reaching out to the right audience, we ran ads on both Linkedin and SwedishStartupSpace, got better candidates and ended up hiring from SwedishStartupSpace.Arno Smit, CTO FundedByMe @_entreprenerd