There’s been a lot of heated discussion on social media recently within the #sthlmtech community – regarding whether key profiles are trying hard enough to make the tech community a welcome environment for women.
Well, regardless of what you think – there are initiatives out there, pushing for a more female-friendly tech community here in Stockholm. One of those is Women In Tech 2014, an event hosted by MTGx, Spotify and Google.
It’s being held next Saturday, March 8 at the Hilton Slussen – and features a host of pretty awesome speakers including:
- Cristina Stenbeck - Executive Chairman at Kinnevik
- Rikard Steiber - CEO MTGx and Founder of Women In Tech
- Michelle Guthrie - Managing Director, Partner Business Solutions Asia at Google
- Rochelle King - Global VP of Design and UX at Spotify
- Stina Ehrensvard - Founder & CEO at Yubico
- Mai-Li Hammargren - Founder & CEO at Mute Watch
- Louise Eriksson - Founder & CEO at Vint
It’s actually a private event, but if you’re interested in attending – simply leave your email at the site and they’ll be in touch!