Stockholm Entrepreneurs – a meetup group for, you guessed it, Stockholm-based entrepreneurs is holding a workshop on the 23rd on ‘How to design MVP’s‘.
From the event page:
We’ll discuss tangible methods, tips, and tricks on how to apply the Lean Startup model with outsourcing and freelancing services for Minimum Viable Product design.
• Learn about the Minimum Viable Product as a key Lean Startup strategy
• Get examples of Minimum Viable Product designs, techniques, and tools
• Understand how to launch your startup without technical skills and use outsourcing services to get going with your MVP
• Get free templates for writing Value Propositions that work
The workshop will be moderated by a panel of experienced entrepreneurs including,
- Pejman Dashtinejad – CEO of 46elks
- Steffen Hedebrandt – Client Marketing Manager, Europe at Elance.com
- Daniel Marklund – Co-Founder of Jumpstarter.io
- Martin Tiberg – Innovator & Co-Founder of The Great Company