As of today, we want you to write our guest posts, the contributions from the community. The reason? We certainly don’t know everything, and there are all you clever people out there that continue to email us great ideas for articles – so we thought to ourselves… why not offer you the stage?
Get a lot of publicity and much more:
- Access to our engaged and relevant audience of readers.
- Be part of a growing online community. We have a goal to be ‘where Swedish entrepreneurs and startups connect’, and this is bringing us one step closer to that!
- If you want to also post on your own domain/blog, just pass us the link and we’ll make sure to link to it.
- Anyone can post! It doesn’t matter who you are – if you have a great story, or interesting argument – it can be featured on Swedish Startup Space.
- Get feedback and help, we can collaborate with you to make the post better
- Get your own touch to it by using a gravatar image for yourself
- And much much more to come in the future …
Check out the submit page here.
We look forward to seeing contributions from you and hope that this can help to bring the Swedish startup community together!
/Anders, Pär and James
A few boring things: We will maintain quality control – we click the ‘Publish’ button, and will not post articles that are purely promoting ones own service/product/company etc. Try use an email connected to a Gravatar account. It takes 2 minutes to sign up and means we can give your post a nice profile image! It may take us time to go through posts, but you’ll receive an email if/when your post is published. The editor is still a little rough around the edges, but if people like the concept, we’ll work on a more elegant solution.