Last week we wrote The Definitive Guide to Swedish Angel Investing – and clearly Fishbrain read it! The company announces today that it has raised capital from some of Sweden’s most prolific and well-known angel investors.
“As a fisherman I know the big need for an app like FishBrain. Find me an angler that does not want a little help to catch more and bigger fish? I’m proud and very happy to have the opportunity to engage in this ground-breaking company”, says Mattias Miksche, CEO and founder at Stardoll.
The investors include:
- Mattias Miksche, founder and CEO at Stardoll and board member and investor in Dustin, Headweb, Sportamore, and others
- Rikard Steiber, EVP and Chief Digital Officer at MTG, prior to that Global Marketing Director Mobile & Social Advertising at Google
- Hans Lindroth, CEO at Lingfield and board professional
- Henrik Torstensson, CEO at ShapeUp Club, prior to that leading roles at Spotify and Stardoll, investor in Videoplaza and Dexplora
- Mathias Ackermand, business angel and prior to that founder and CFO at Transmode
“I’m very pleased to attract these heavy names to FishBrain – with the help of their investment and through their vast experience and network we can accelerate even more. The focus for us now is to grow in the US and become market leader there”, says Johan Attby, co-founder and CEO at FishBrain